Booking Procedure, Refund and Negligent/Breakage Policy
Check in: From 2 pm on the day of arrival. Prior arrangements must be made for late check-ins.
Check out: 10 am on the day of departure. Late check out may be allowed but this must be arranged with Manager.
Minimum stays: Minimum 1 night stay allowed during Off-Peak unless agreed otherwise. Please note we have a minimum stay over public holidays and Christmas/New Year.
Rates and GST: All rates are GST inclusive. The rates are a guide only, supercede previous rates and may be subject to change
Special Requests: Please advise when making a reservation if a complimentary cot or high chair is required.
Deposits and payments: Reservations are not secured until a Deposit is receipted. Full payment of reservations is required on arrival.
Christmas and Easter require 50% deposit at time of booking and balance paid 30 days prior to arrival.
Allocation: Due to variations to reservations, specific cabin allocations cannot be guaranteed.
Postponements: Should you wish to postpone your booking and provided a notice period of 30 days is given, no cancellation fee will be applied and your deposit will be transferred to the new booking. Postponements with less than 31 days’ notice may incur a cancellation fee should the booking not be taken up by another guest.
Cancellations: Refunds are provided if at least 30 days’ notice is given in writing. If less than 30 days’ notice is given, no refund is provided unless another booking has been made to fill the gap or may be transferred to a new reservation at the operator’s discretion. If for some reason your stay is cut short, no refunds are provided. Christmas, Easter and Long Weekend deposits are not refunded until a new reservation and deposit are receipted. All cancellations incur a $40.00 processing fee.
Early departures: Reservations which are cut short by guests are not refundable.
Group Bookings / Special Offers: Additional terms and conditions may apply
Maximum occupancy per cabin: The number of people accommodated in each unit must not exceed the number of beds available.
In confirming your booking with us, you agree to abide by our terms, conditions and policies including our Booking and cancellation policy, Park Rules and Pet-friendly policy.
General Conditions of Stay:
- No smoking in the units. $150 fee will be charged if smoking in unit has occurred.
- Management takes no responsibility for Loss, Damage or Theft of Guests personal property.
- No undue noise between 10 pm and 8 am unless with management approval for special occasions and celebrations.
- The Number of guests staying in units shall not exceed the booking unless agreed with management.
- If units are left in an dirty or untidy state a minimum fee of $75 will be charged.
- Our Pet Friendly Policy requires that you look after your Pet at all times and make sure that any droppings are picked up straight away and deposited in the appropriate rubbish bins.
- Dogs are not to be left unsupervised and to run free without supervision
All breakages of equipment, inclusions or property belonging to Top of the Lake Holiday Units, and caused by Negligence or inappropriate behavior by the Guest or a person or pet accompanying the guest, must be paid for by the person in whose name the booking is recorded.